A recent cornell university study has shown that the right dosage of CBD oil for pets can improve pain stemming from arthritis and relieve variety of aliments in dogs. Although, many people still find it confusing especially pet owners when it comes to the right way to use CBD oil and how to make sure what you are buying the right product.
What CBD is, in fact?
CBD oil is a liquid extracted from hemp plants, it is a hemp extract that is used for medical purpose in the treatment of various diseases. The usage is not only limited to people, even animals like dogs can also use it, cause they are also prone to many diseases like humans and can be affected by pain, cancer, diabetes, arthritis and anxiety.
If you are worried about what to do to ease your pet’s pain then CBD oil is a potential solution that will not get your pet high but help produce positive results. Each bottle of CBD is sold with a particular concentration, that is expressed in milligrams so, it is advisable to use the right therapeutic dosage for your pet.
CBD Usual Dosage
The general dosage is to give 1mg to 6 mg of CBD per 10 pound of body weight depending on the dog and the most effective way to administer cannabis to pet is orally as it would enable you to see changes between 5- 20 minutes. listed below are some of the very best to use CBD oil to use for your dog.
1. Paw CBD by cbdMD
If you are a dog owner looking for a quality and affordable oil, then this is the perfect one for your dog. It is also the most palatable for dogs to easily use.
2. CBD pet by CBD pure
CBD pure is derived from a non- GMO hemp plants to avoid chemicals, so each bottle also contains 99% of CBD oil with MCT coconut oil for extra sweetness.
3. NuLeaf Naturals Pet CBD oil
This particular CBD oil is a great option for pet owners who want to avoid chemical fertilizers and it does not only work for dogs but, other animals like cats. The oil is derived from organic hemp and extracted with CO2 so you don’t have to worry about toxic ingredient seeping into the oil.
Now here are some of the best ways to find the best CDB oil for your dog are listed below;
· Make sure the CBD oil is made with CO2 extraction. This means the oil should be extracted without the use of harmful solvents.
· Make sure what is on the label is also what is in the bottle, so that you would avoid getting chemical and lesser quality ones.
· Do not buy any CBD product that does not have a certificate of analysis (COA), as it is a document made by a third-party that will show the amount and type of CBD in the product.
· If you are looking for a high quality CBD product then you should know it might not be cheap, some CBD are expensive to purchase but it is worth the money.
Even if the product you want is at a low price there is always a valid reason for that but you should always check the COA to make sure you are getting what you paid for.
For more details you can read our article https://www.redgingerasian.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-cbd-skincare/